- The person(s) who will be flying are to make sure that medically they are fit to fly. The instructor can refuse to fly the person(s) if he/she has any concerns on medical grounds. If a flight is refused on these grounds then a refund or re-booking will be offered.
- The person(s) who will be flying are to be free from the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substance. The instructor can refuse to fly the person(s) if he/she has any concerns that the person(s) flying are intoxicated in anyway. NO REFUND WILL BE OFFERED.
- The person(s) flying need to contact the flying club as early as possible on the date booked for the flight. Weather and other operational procedures can prevent a flight from happening and it maybe be suggested that you re-book the flight to a mutually convenient date at no extra cost
- Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated to either the flying instructors or ground staff.
- Cancellations of the flying experience gift vouchers for full refund will be offered up to 21days of the purchase. No refunds will be offered after this date.
- The voucher is transferable to another person(s) at no extra cost, but the flying club needs to be notified 72hrs in advance.
- Cancellations on medical grounds will be fully refunded if a medical certificate or letter from a G.P is produced.
Third party rights
These Terms constitute the contractual Terms between You and Anglian flight centres Ltd, and does not create any right enforceable by any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from under that Act. These terms are in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning any matter arising from these terms.